Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities:
Technical Competencies & Qualifications:
1. Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
2. Superior mathematical skills, leadership skills and experience.
3. Employee management skills.
4. Solid communication skills, both written and verbal along with public speaking skills.
5. Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
6. Superior computer skills
1. Multi-tasking abilities
4. Critical thinking
5. Problem-solving skills
6. Superior attention to detail.
7. Organizational & planning skills
8. Research & analytical skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent