Roles and Responsibilities
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of one of our small technical teams and you will get to work on exciting projects that are disrupting the fitness industry, be able to explore new technologies and be given all the tools you need to carry out your role.
- You will take ownership and lead on projects on our mobile app and marketing platform comprising of ever-growing technology stacks in the AWS as we extend our platform.
- You will analyze, architect, and implement new modules for the product
- You will integrate our product with our partners’ platforms, including authentication, webhooks and data feeds
- You will run continuous integration and deployment to test your services and work closely with other developers to rapidly integrate your code into other microservices.
- You will manage your own releases and deployment testing
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Help and facilitate resolving obstacles for team
- Work closely with product owners in the design process in micro iterations
- Working closely with QA team to ensure platform quality and facilitate releases
WHAT YOU BRING
- We are looking for Full Stack Developers that are motivated, love coding and passionate about their work and want to progress their skillset and career.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong and diverse programming skills across a range of development platforms, including Full Stack development
- Strong communication skills – you will need to communicate clearly and proactively to deliver your projects
- Strong analysis and design skills – you will work directly with product owners, we do not believe in the intermediate analyst role
- To be completely solution oriented, pragmatic, and effective in coming up with proof of concepts and full implementations
- 4+ years software engineering experience
- 2+ years of node.js backend programming, REST APIs
- Ideally experience in AWS cloud services: Lambda, API Gateway, OpenAPI and API first approach, Cloudformation, DynamoDB, DocumentDB, Elasticsearch, Cloudfront, Kinesis Events, Kinesis Analytics, Redis
- Ideally you have frontend/web development experience to do full stack development. HTML5, Boostrap, MVC framework, chart.js, etc.
- You learn very fast and independently – our platform grows very quickly, and we adopt new architectures and technologies quickly
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required