Roles and ResponsibilitiesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reaching the defined targets for hiring of different job families (time, costs, quality)
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration.
- Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies.
- Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Develops pool of internal and external talents.
- Explores the new recruitment channels and gives recommendations for the same.
- Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Preparation of the yearly recruitment plan and the budget.
- Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes.
- Analyze the performance of recruitment agencies, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommends changes and improvements.
- Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
- Measures the performance of HR Recruiters and provides feedback to them.
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them.
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations